Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Journey Begins...

I made an announcement around November of 2007 that I was going to get a motorcycle. It was something that had been pulling me for some time and I finally decided it was time (listening to my neighbor leave on his Deuce many a morning did aid this decision).


I took a Rider’s Edge class at Great South Harley Davidson in Newnan the last weekend of May and bought a 883 Sportster the next weekend.



My plan to eventually purchase a larger bike was hastened when the Motor Company made a special offer to us recent purchasers of Sportsters. I traded my bike in at 4500+ miles for a Fat Bob.



With the Fat Bob came the ability to take road trips with a passenger. I had enjoyed many a trip on the Sportster by myself and am looking forward to many more road trips with my wife and kids. My desire is to chronicle these journeys through this blog. I am going to try and make is simple – a map, a few words and some pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment