Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great South Harley Davidson 2nd Anniversary

The temperatures have been close to 100F for the past couple weeks and I was expecting the heat to get the best of me this day. It ended up being hot but it did not negatively affect the day in anyway. Dylan and I took the back roads up to Newnan and I fell in love with riding all over again. The whole experience was great - temperature, roads, scenery, etc.





We got to the dealership ready to eat. There was a band playing, outside booths, lots of folks and a slew of bikes. After digging into the hamburgers, hot dogs, potato chips, soda and water we found a shady spot to enjoy the spoils.



After the dealership, we headed up to Ashley Park so the girls could go shopping and we could enjoy a hot cup of coffee.


Elizabeth, the boys and myself sat outside of Barnes & Noble visiting with a cup of joe while the girls went from store to store.


Then we went home. The day didn't result in any great stories but it the simplicity of enjoying the outside and relaxing with my family left me completely satisfied and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment